Remember in Prayer
Updated June 6, 2017 at 9:22 AM
- Boyd Cockrill remains in Houston undergoing treatment for cancer. He experienced complications this week and was hospitalized for a day. If you would like to send him a card, contact the church office for the address.
- Naomi Cook remains at Prestonwood Rehab on Marsh Lane, room 103.
- Craig Jerner will have a heart valve replacement on Friday, June 9.
- Doug Harper had surgery on Wednesday at Baylor Dallas to remove a cancerous tumor from his throat. No visitors please but prayers are appreciated.
- Judy Lindley remains at Walnut Place, room 286, across the street from Presbyterian Dallas for rehab. She would enjoy visits in the afternoon.
- Dorothy Porter is in hospice care at The Traditions on Arapaho, room 428.
- Please continue to keep Elaine Seglem in your prayers as she recovers from a lung transplant in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Joyce Smith has been moved to Highland Springs, room 1142 for rehab.