Updated December 13, 2018, 6:22 PM
- JoAnn Harding is in Richardson Methodist being treated for several issues. She is in room 270.
- Betty Horsman has been moved to a private home at 3100 Dartmouth in Plano and would appreciate visits.
- Jan Mowry had surgery Monday at Presbyterian Dallas. She is in the main building, room 441. Virginia Vaught is now home.
- Doyle Vick had hip replacement surgery on Thursday.
- Tom Whitman has been placed on hospice and is at home.
- Joyce Barton, Mark Tolleson and Bob Coker continue to struggle with cancer.
- Please keep Bill and Joyce Smith in your prayers.
- Naomi Cook passed away on Wednesday. Services will be this afternoon at 2:00 pm in the chapel.
- Mike Pocock, the son-in-law of Duane Verner, passed away Monday. Services will be here on Wednesday at 1:00 pm.
- Our sympathy is extended to Christine Sullens on the death of her grandmother, Marie Wick.