Updated April 8th, 2021
Members with various forms of cancer
- John Childers
- Trey Curington is at M. D. Anderson for his ongoing treatments.
- Jessica Heft
- Terri Herbst
- Mark Howell has begin chemotherapy.
- Jim Kingsbury
- John Nabers will undergo some radiation treatments.
Members on hospice
- Mildred Whaley
- David Hair
- Bob Porter
Members in Care Centers
- Nancy Bradford
- Jim Fetty
- Barbara Jackson
- Donna Kimbrell
- Fred Roebuck
- Bill Smith – the visitation policy at Highland Springs has changed.Contact Lori Miller at email@example.com if you would like the more
- Curtis Ward
- Jo Wylie
Members with Special Need
- Ron Wilson is doing well after back surgery. Doctors were only able to do about half of the surgery and Ron will need more surgery in the future.
- Brother of Paul Nordstrom—stage 3 cancer
Richard Chambers mother, Kathleen, passed away last Saturday at the age of 88. Also on the same day Richard’s nephew, Matt Green, passed away in Portland, OR after a long illness at age 44.
Larry Fischer’s father, Bill Fischer passed away Friday, March 26th in Temple, Texas. Services will be at 2pm, Sunday April 11th in Marlin at the Eastside Church of Christ.