Updated June 12th, 2021
Members with various forms of cancer
- John Childers, the husband of Beth Childers
- Jessica Heft
- Terri Herbst
- Mark Howell
- Jim Kingsbury
- Brother of Paul Nordstrom—stage 3 cancer
- Jeff Rance has been diagnosed with a re-occurrence of cancer in his ear.
- Bryn Speer’s father, Charles Speer, is undergoing treatment for cancer
Members on hospice
- Mildred Whaley
- David Hair
- Barbra Vines
Members in Care Centers
- Nancy Bradford
- Jim Fetty
- Barbara Jackson
- Donna Kimbrell
- Fred Roebuck
- Bill Smith
- Curtis Ward
- Jo Wylie
Members with Special Needs
- Terry Fruzia is in ICU at Medical City Plano on palliative care.
- Sylvia Gonzales is now home and has begun rehab as an outpatient
following a stroke. Please continue to remember her in your prayers.
- Chris Maxwell had back surgery on Wednesday.
- Bill Ruff had a heart procedure on Tuesday. He’s home and doing well.
- Marilyn Sherry is waiting for the results of a biopsy to determine how to treat a mass in her colon.
- Trey Curington passed away on Monday after his battle with cancer. Visitation will be Friday night, June 11, from 7-9 pm at Turrentine- Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home. Services will be held at Waterview at 10:30 am on Saturday morning, June 12, followed by a graveside service in Athens, TX at 3:30 pm. The service at Waterview will be available via the following livestream link: https://vimeo.com/561411731 .
- Nancy Blair passed away on May 5th. There will be a come and go Celebration of Life for Nancy in the north end of the building on Saturday, June 19th, from 1 to 3 pm.
- Karen Javellana’s stepmother, Barbara Fambro, passed away Tuesday at the age of 89.