Updated February 15, 2018, 7:00 PM
- John and Elaine Flynn’s newborn grandson, Liam Finklea, is in the Cardiac NICU at Children’s Hospital in Dallas. Liam had a successful heart cath on Wednesday and is continuing to improve.
- Don Holden is at home with pneumonia.
- Marty Kirby’s father, M. L. Kirby, was in a car accident last Tuesday in east Texas. He is recovering from multiple fractures in a Tyler hospital.
- Gina Leggett had her gall bladder removed on Wednesday.
- Lanny and Nancy Little’s son, Jason Little, had an emergency appendectomy on Monday.
- Martha Pierce is in the main building at Presbyterian Dallas, room 621 with the flu.
- Olena Reid did not have back surgery due to a blood clot in her lung. She is being treated for the clot and is at home.
- Tommie Scott is back at The Plaza.
- Jennifer Shearer is being treated for an infection. Prayers are appreciated.
- Uyen Smith is in Medical City Plano with pregnancy complications.
- Al Stathopulo has been moved to rehab at HealthSouth in Dallas on Northaven Road, room 307.