Updated December 11, 2017, 7:00 PM
- Terry Fruzia is home.
- Harold Hulme remains at Christian Care Center in Mesquite, room 2132 for rehab.
- Susan Lusignan is at Crystal Cove Rehabilitation facility.
- B. J. Melton’s son, Rick, is at Kindred Hospital.
- Velma Reagan fell and broke several ribs. She is at the Villages of Lake Highlands for rehab, room 519.
- Afton Verner fell and crushed 3 discs in his back. He is at Medical City Dallas. No visitors please.
- Bill Ruff had a stent procedure on Tuesday following a heart attack last week. He went home after the procedure.
- James Youngblood had an angiogram and stent to clear a blockage on Wednesday.